Kreativ Blogger Award
A big thanks to Marc Schuster for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Recognition for all the hard work that goes into our blogs is always appreciated and makes a huge impact. For those who haven’t gone over to see Marc’s blog please do. He had a great blog and is always a fun read. Abominations
The rules of this award is to list six blogs that I think deserve this award. I also have to put ten things that you the readers don’t know about me. I am going to do this a bit differently. I have included the links that Marc gave for his six because I think they are great blogs as well after checking them out. Thanks to Marc for expanding the blogs I read that much more. After those you will find mine.
Marc’s Kreativ Blogs List
My Kreativ Blogs List
- Iain Crockart/Photographer/Bits and Blogs
- Craig Hallam
- You’ve Been Hooked
- Darkhalide Photography
- Pete Denton- Writer
And of course Abominations by Marc Schuster. Had to put that in even though obviously he already received the award.
Ten Things You Don’t Know About Me:
- I am in constant amazement of my family. I am a very thankful man to be so lucky and have such a great and supportive wife and children. They make everything in my life completely perfect.
- I only turn the TV on in my house if my daughter wants to watch something or if i am going to watch a movie with my wife. Other than that I don’t actually watch TV. I blame being on a ship for most of 2010 for breaking me of the habit.
- I have swam with sharks in the middle of the Gulf of Aden. Not on purpose mind you. But when else are you going to be able to strip down to your pants and jump off a hover craft into the deep blue? We had a .50 cal machine gun onboard so we figured we were safe after we noticed the sharks.
- I used to smoke. It has been almost a year since I quit.
- While I understand the concept of decaf coffee I think it tastes empty or lacking something.
- I am currently listening to Muddy Waters. Got to love the blues!
- If you were to stack all of my writing and cooking books on the floor they would be taller than I am. Maybe even twice as tall.
- I am 6’3″.
- I only wear glasses to read and write. Luckily for me my eyes have not gotten bad enough to have to wear them all the time. But I fully expect that to be the case after a while.
- I rarely am without a pen or a knife. Most of the time I have both on my person.
Thanks again to Marc. And thank you to all that take the time to read my blog.