So I have begun to consolidate my notes and develop my outline further than basic ideas in my new 6000 word story. Like I said before I am going to branch out and forward from my brainstorming for The Man with the Devil’s Matchbook. And it is starting out beautifully. This is going to be … Read more
Top Five Posts & Pages
- The 7 Point Plot Structure by Dan Wells
- Finding the purpose of your characters
- An important note about Scrivener: Differences between Mac and Windows versions
- Done with the end now it is time for the beginning , no that's not backwards... Breaking Down the Seven Point Plot Structure
- Writing Prompt #56: Where is your hook matey?