So I have begun to consolidate my notes and develop my outline further than basic ideas in my new 6000 word story. Like I said before I am going to branch out and forward from my brainstorming for The Man with the Devil’s Matchbook. And it is starting out beautifully. This is going to be … Read more
Guest Bloggers WantedA Side Of Writing is looking for unique and informative articles about life, writing, the pursuit of that story which won’t leave you alone until you write it. If this describes the kind of article that you can write then please let us know. Follow this link to our Guest Post Guidelines
Top Ten Posts & Pages
- How does someone write a story?
- An important note about Scrivener: Differences between Mac and Windows versions
- Writing Prompts
- The 7 Point Plot Structure by Dan Wells
- Guest Posts Guidelines
- Writing Prompt #35 Figure in Landscape
- Writing Prompt #22 Look out for the guy with the zombie pygmies
- Writing Prompt #43 The colors of your world
- Writing Prompt #72: The king is dead, Long live the King...
- A well deserved day off from work... but not revising