Recently I have had a multitude of long meetings at work coupled with starting two new college classes. Needless to say, my writing has suffered significantly. If you have been paying attention to my posting schedule I have been late the last couple days and missing my normal posting amounts. Which is frustrating. I completely … Read more
Guest Bloggers WantedA Side Of Writing is looking for unique and informative articles about life, writing, the pursuit of that story which won’t leave you alone until you write it. If this describes the kind of article that you can write then please let us know. Follow this link to our Guest Post Guidelines
Top Ten Posts & Pages
- An important note about Scrivener: Differences between Mac and Windows versions
- How does someone write a story?
- The 7 Point Plot Structure by Dan Wells
- The 7 Point Plot Structure
- Breaking down of the Seven Point Plot Structure: Starting with the end
- Staying home to care for my beautiful but sick wife
- Scrivener- An Inspector always takes good notes
- Writing Prompt #40 What do you do when your meeting gets rescheduled?
- Done with the end now it is time for the beginning , no that's not backwards... Breaking Down the Seven Point Plot Structure
- A well deserved day off from work... but not revising