This poll was inspired by the great Marc Schuster. His recent post about lemmings and the related metaphors. He makes an excellent point about loosing parts of our language due to lack of use. The sad thing is that we don’t even realize it. I thought that surely it couldn’t be as bad as Marc … Read more
Guest Bloggers WantedA Side Of Writing is looking for unique and informative articles about life, writing, the pursuit of that story which won’t leave you alone until you write it. If this describes the kind of article that you can write then please let us know. Follow this link to our Guest Post Guidelines
Top Ten Posts & Pages
- An important note about Scrivener: Differences between Mac and Windows versions
- How does someone write a story?
- The 7 Point Plot Structure by Dan Wells
- The 7 Point Plot Structure
- Breaking down of the Seven Point Plot Structure: Starting with the end
- Staying home to care for my beautiful but sick wife
- Done with the end now it is time for the beginning , no that's not backwards... Breaking Down the Seven Point Plot Structure
- Scrivener- An Inspector always takes good notes
- Writing Prompt #40 What do you do when your meeting gets rescheduled?
- A well deserved day off from work... but not revising